Casual Administrative Assistant
Salary £16,010 pro-rata.
We are recruiting a casual Administrative Assistant to join our busy office in York city centre. You will provide administrative support, mainly to our marketing personnel working across Aesthetica Magazine, the Aesthetica Short Film Festival, Art Prize and Creative Writing Award.
This is a casual position and will initially run for 10 days (7.5 hours per day, Monday-Friday) with the possibility of extension. This is for an immediate start and we can accommodate some flexibility for days and hours worked.
The successful candidate will be mainly responsible for contacting previous business customers to acquire updated contact details.
- Refreshing client contact details and maintaining databases.
- Undertake accurate primary research by telephone and internet.
- Provide any other administrative assistance when required.
The ideal candidate
- Excellent organisational skills, pro-active with a positive can-do attitude.
- Administration and database experience.
- Superb attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent verbal skills and telephone manner.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Working to tight deadlines and quick response rates.
- Be approachable and able to forge strong working relationships.
- Ability to use your own initiative.
- Be IT competent with working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook programs.
- Be able to demonstrate a genuine interest in the art and culture sector.
- Provide outstanding customer service to all our clients.
To apply, please email a cover letter that details your experience and your CV to Dale Donley at firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline 31 March 2019.
Aesthetica offers year-round placements in editorial, marketing and administration and events. To apply, please complete our online application form.