Salary £22,000 pa, Full Time, York.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, passionate person to join our team. You will work across Aesthetica Magazine, Short Film Festival, Art Prize and Creative Writing Award to promote the magazine and our various projects to existing and new audiences.
We are keen to attract new and diverse audiences in the future whilst developing our existing readership. You’ll build on our achievements and apply your creativity and resourcefulness to devise innovative campaigns to build Aesthetica’s audience.
You must be highly organised and be able work on multiple projects and to tight timescales.
- Develop new marketing initiatives to attract new readers and participants both nationally and internationally.
- Creating marketing campaigns that hit key audiences.
- Implement campaigns across advertising, print, email, media partnerships, promotions, social media, online and direct marketing.
- Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to our existing customers for retention.
- Contribute to the annual sales and marketing plan.
- Working with the event team to project managing our events and evaluating their success.
- Maintain and build upon existing data across all areas of the company.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of all marketing activity.
- Plan, develop and deliver campaigns as agreed within timescales.
- Hit targets across subscriptions and our various awards programmes.
- Maintain and develop new marketing partnerships and act as a point of contact for existing relationships.
- Update website copy.
- Previous experience in a similar marketing role.
- Strong and confident communicator.
- Excellent copywriting skills and experience.
- Knowledge of mailing software e.g.
Please apply with your CV and cover letter outlining your experience and why you want to work at Aestheica and what you can bring to the team.
Email you application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for Applications 30 June.
To apply for a work placement at Aesthetica, please complete our online application form.