Freelance Writer (International)
Aesthetica’s digital and print reviews cover a range of exhibitions and events across the sectors of Visual Arts, Architecture, Design and Fashion. We’re expanding our pool of freelance writers and reviewers in the following cities, states and regions:
USA and Canada:
San Francisco, Los Angeles, Chicago, Toronto, Atlanta, Massachusetts.
Antwerp, Berlin, Winterthur, Amsterdam, Stockholm, Zurich, Paris, Basel, Barcelona, Milan, Helsinki, Rotterdam.
Hong Kong, Beijing, Melbourne.
Nottingham, Birmingham, Cardiff.
To apply, please submit a CV, Cover Letter and Writing Sample (no longer than 300 words) to email@example.com. Please ensure the sample is relevant to our readership. Please insert FREELANCE WRITER in the subject line of the email. Deadline: 16 July. If you have not heard from us within two months, please consider your application unsuccessful at this time.
Aesthetica Short Film Festival Digital Intern (3 Month Placement, Part-Time, July – September)
Aesthetica offers several project-based internships throughout the year for motivated, enthusiastic individuals looking to learn more about the industry. This digital internship – crafted around creating editorial and social media for the BAFTA-Recognised Aesthetica Short Film Festival digital platforms – offers candidates the opportunity to develop knowledge about digital editorial, contributing daily content for international readerships and gain valuable experience with one of the UK’s leading film festivals.
- Working closely with the editorial team providing support and contributing ideas for the ASFF digital platforms.
- Researching and writing original content in Aesthetica’s House Style.
- Contributing to a year-round calendar of digital content on the lead up to the 2018 festival and its associated editorial.
- Providing general administrative support through day-to-day office tasks.
- Excellent written ability
- Good organisational skills
- Enthusiastic and pro-active attitude
- Attention to detail
- A background in Film, English and/or Humanities
- Available throughout the months of July, August and September 2018.
To be considered, please email a CV, cover letter and written sample to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9 July. Please insert ASFF INTERNSHIP in the subject line. Please ensure the sample is of relevance to the ASFF readership: www.asff.co.uk.