The Aesthetica Artists’ Directory is a global network of artists engaging with the professional art world. In print, on our website and in social media we have created a forum for discussion and interactivity where artists, galleries, collectors, critics, curators and enthusiasts can meet and discover art from around the world.
The accomplishments from artists who have appeared in the Artists’ Directory are extensive:
- Commercial gallery shows which have supported the production, presentation and sale of work
- Exhibitions at international art fairs
- Invitations to participate in group shows and biennials
- Commissions of new work
For more information, please submit your portfolio to Katherine Smira at firstname.lastname@example.org
“Appearing in the Artists’ Directory is a good way to expose and promote your work. My listing brought me my first solo exhibition in London, which represented a great beginning to my international career. I would definitely recommend inclusion in the Directory.”
“As a result of being featured in the Artists’ Directory my work has received a significant amount of interest. I am now looking forward to my first international solo exhibition in New York next year. I would highly recommend being in the Directory, a very worthwhile investment for any artist.”
“Being featured in the Artists’ Directory has thus far garnered over 900 hits; this is excellent as I have made a lot of new contacts and received enquiries and commissions from my listing. I would like to thank your staff for the quality of the entry and the professionalism shown in all contacts I have had with your magazine. I have recommended your services to all my friends and look forward to working with you again in the future.”
“My second inclusion in Aesthetica has been very worthwhile. I feel connected to the Art world in a way I haven’t before, and have been approached by several Galleries, both in UK and Worldwide. It is often a lonely business, being an artist, and I feel more confident now to push myself that much further because there is somebody out there who is prepared to respond.”
“Being part of the Artists’ Directory has been a very sound investment for me. As the magazine is internationally respected, you can be sure that the right people are looking at your work. I have been contacted by artists, gallery managers and curators from all over the world, many of whom saw my work in Aesthetica. Next year I will hold a solo exhibition in New York, a direct result of exposure in Aesthetica.”
Terms and Conditions
- All artwork is held at the owner’s risk. We do not manipulate artwork (e.g. alter colours or cropping) unless requested.
- Image files submitted outside of the dimensions will be resized.
- We reserve the right to make additional charges for any major alterations.
- Copy may be edited to fit within the allocated space.
- Minor proofreading and/or copy revisions may be made to the copy at the discretion of the Aesthetica editorial team.
- Aesthetica is not liable for any loss or damage from errors, late publication or non-publication.
- VAT of 20% is added to all relevant EU bookings.