There are currently no vacancies at this time.
Marketing Research Intern (3 Month Placement, 2 days a week)
Aesthetica is looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our Marketing team. Our three-month internship invites candidates to draw upon their knowledge of the industry, aiding us with essential grassroots market research, whilst gaining experience with the Future Now Symposium, a two-day event welcoming leading arts organisations, galleries and publications.
- Conducting research across industry sectors and introducing them to the Aesthetica brand.
- Assisting with the Aesthetica Art Prize and Future Now Symposium, including exhibition installation, event promotion and coordination.
- Contacting organisations, groups and public bodies gathering relevant and up-to-date information.
- Managing and maintaining research databases.
- Working closely with the marketing team providing support and contributing ideas for market research.
- Local distribution of flyers and other marketing materials.
- Providing general administrative support through day-to-day office tasks.
- Ability to complete thorough tasks in short periods of time
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Flexibility – willing to work on projects for other departments
- Proficient in both Microsoft and Apple software
- Enthusiastic and pro-active attitude
- A background/interest in art
- Starting: mid-January – 2 days per week (9am-5pm)
- Ending: mid-April
Deadline: 5 January. Please email Hannah Skidmore at Hannah@aestheticamagazine.com with a CV and Cover Letter.
Aesthetica offers year-round placements in editorial, marketing and administration and events. To apply, please complete our online application form.