Future Now Symposium Volunteer
We’re looking for volunteers for the 2020 Future Now Symposium (12-13 March 2020) a two-day event of lectures, panel discussions and portfolio reviews, with speakers including Martin Parr, Cornelia Parker, Nadav Kander and more.
The role will include assisting before and during the two days of the Symposium, including running portfolio review and advice sessions with delegates, as well as assisting Aesthetica staff and attendees on the day.
- Applicants must be available 11, 12 and 13 March – during the day and evening events.
- A genuine interest in the arts and culture sector.
- Be enthusiast, positive and motivated.
- Have excellent time-keeping and communication skills during busy events.
- Write a cover letter explaining why you would like to apply for this position.
- Email us your CV highlighting all relevant experience.
Please email your application to email@example.com
Deadline 24 January at 17.00.
Aesthetica also offers year-round placements in marketing, administration and events. To apply, please complete our online application form.
Please note: We are currently taking a hiatus from editorial internships.