The environment and its associated climate crisis is central to Aesthetica’s day-to-day practice. We are committed to providing a quality service in a manner that ensures a safe and healthy workplace for our employees and minimises our potential impact. We will operate in compliance with all relevant environmental legislation and we will strive to use pollution prevention and environmental best practices in all we do.
- We integrate the consideration of environmental concerns and impacts into our decision making and activities.
- We minimise our waste and then reuse or recycle paper, envelopes, ink cartridges and office supplies.
- We minimise energy and water use and minimise the consumption of natural resources.
- As far as is possible, we purchase products and services that do the least damage to the environment.
- As far as is possible, we strive to reduce the use of disposible plastics.
- We promote environmental awareness among our employees and encourage them to work in an environmentally responsible manner.
- We wrap our magazines in oxy-degradable film.
- Aesthetica is printed with vegetable-based ink, which reduces chemical wastage.
Aesthetica is printed on FSC® paper. The Forest Stewardship Council® standards are the highest social and environmental requirements in the forestry sector. It promotes responsible management of the world’s forests and printed materials carrying the FSC® logo are guaranteed to have been printed on paper that originated from managed forests, recycled paper or a combination of both. Our paper is independently certified to assure our customers that it come from forests that are managed to meet the social, economic and ecological needs of present and future generations.The printer of Aesthetica Magazine is committed to protecting the environment through prevention of pollution, reduction of raw material use, reduction in energy use, landfill avoidance, control of air emissions and recovery, recycling and reuse of waste materials wherever practicable. They also use solar panels to generate their own electricity.
We encourage you to recycle Aesthetica Magazine when you’re finished reading it or pass it on to a friend.