Creative Writing Award
Aesthetica Magazine is inviting all writers and poets to submit their work into the Creative Writing Award.
The Creative Writing Award is a fantastic opportunity for existing and aspiring writers and poets to showcase their work to a wider, international audience: previous entrants have gone on to achieve success and recognition across the world.
There are two categories for entry: Poetry and Short Fiction.
- £500 for the poetry winner.
- £500 for the fiction winner.
- Publication in the Aesthetica Creative Writing Annual, a compelling anthology of new writing.
- A selection of inspirational books from Vintage and Bloodaxe Books
- Subscription to Granta.
- A complimentary copy of the Aesthetica Creative Writing Annual.
How to Enter
To enter the Creative Writing Award, click on the button below.Enter Award
If you have difficulty accessing the online form, please contact us directly at email@example.com.
- Fiction entries should be no more than 2,000 words each.
- Poetry entries should be no more than 40 lines each.
- Both Fiction and Poetry entries should be written in English.
- For more information, please read our Frequently Asked Questions page.
- For information regarding our cancellation and refund policy, please click here.
- January: Open for Entries.
- 31 August: Entries Close.
- September – December: Judging.
- December: Finalists and winners announced.