Founded in 2002, Aesthetica is at the forefront of art, culture and design. Published six times per year, it is distributed across the UK and internationally. The magazine and online content stylishly combine editorial with compelling critical debate, pushing the boundaries while exploring the best in contemporary visual culture.
Rates & Bookings
Please contact us for prices and to chat about your advertising requirements.
Contact Andrew Lambeth on (+44) 0844 568 2001 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The average age range of our readers is 30 – 40
- Our readers are high-income professionals: lecturers; teachers; gallerists; those working professionally in the arts industry
- They are roughly 55% female and 45% male
- The majority are university educated, and many have undertaken postgraduate study
- Our readers enjoy:
- visiting high-end galleries and art fairs
- going to the theatre and cinema
- eating out
- travelling regularly
- buying designer clothes
- engaging with the media & technology
- 35% shop sales
- 33% subscriptions
- 32% online & digital sales
Print advertising is available in Aesthetica Magazine. Published 6 times per year, Aesthetica Magazine engages with contemporary arts, contextualising it within the larger cultural framework.
The magazine’s content stylishly combines editorial with compelling critical debate, pushing the boundaries while exploring the best in contemporary visual culture. Aesthetica’s engaging and forward thinking editorial guarantees that your message directly reaches a culturally active audience.
1 Feb – 31 Mar | 1 Apr – 31 May | 1 Jun – 31 Jul | 1 Aug – 30 Sep | 1 Oct – 30 Nov | 1 Dec – 31 Jan
Audience: 144,000 (Print: 60,000 / Web, E-news, Blog: 59,000 / Social Media: 25,000).
Aesthetica is widely available in the UK. It is also internationally distributed and is available in the following countries:
UK, USA, Ireland, Canada, Brazil, France, Germany, The Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Sweden, Belgium, Denmark, Norway, Turkey, Japan, Australia and New Zealand.
- Galleries and cultural venues
- WH Smith stores (UK)
- Barnes & Noble stores (USA)
- University bookstores
- International art fairs, film festivals and other key cultural events
- Essential resource for universities, colleges and schools both in the UK and internationally.
- Large number of artists’ studios, creative centres and cafes
- 1000 universities, colleges and schools subscribe
- Up to an additional 5,000 copies are distributed at art fairs, festivals and exhibitions in the UK and internationally
Aesthetica offers two options for digital advertising:
The Aesthetica website is interactive keeping our visitors around for longer. Visitors can access:
- Blog Posts
- 21,000 visitors per month
- 54,000 page views per month
- All ads are hyperlinked to your website and can be animated gifs