Difficulties with Verified by Visa
Verified by Visa is an additional security measure introduced by Visa in association with some card issuers to further protect you from unauthorised card use when shopping online.
During shopping with us you may be asked by your bank whether you would like to enrol in Verified by Visa. If you are already enrolled in Verified by Visa you may be asked to enter your verification details.
Please note that Verified by Visa is an external company run by Visa and is not controlled by Aesthetica.
To find out more about Verified by Visa please visit www.visaeurope.com.
Why is my credit/debit card being rejected?
There are a number of reasons why your payment request may have been rejected. Verified by Visa suggest checking all of the following:
- To ensure you are protected from unknown use of your card, Verified by Visa employ a number of identity verification techniques. To ensure they are verifying the correct details, please make ensure that the address Verified by Visa have for you is the same as your card issuer holds for you.
- Check that the card has not expired and that the card number was input correctly.
- Check that the correct card type was selected (e.g. MasterCard, Visa etc).
- Check that your payment request has not been declined by your card issuer.
- You may have previously registered with the Verified by Visa scheme. If so, please ensure you are entering the correct details when prompted.
- If you have checked that you comply with all of the above suggestions and continue to experience difficulties with payments, we suggest contacting your card issuer, or selecting a different payment method.
Do you offer a different payment method?
Yes we do. We recommend using PayPal. It is safe, fast and a secure way to pay online, and is accepted by thousands of retailers. After you have signed up, simply choose the “PayPal” option when you reach the checkout page on our online shop. To find out more visit www.paypal.com.
We also accept telephone and postal payments.