London-based Irish artist Gerard Byrne’s extensive practice represents a versatility in contemporary painting.
Through figurative portraits and demonstrative landscapes, Byrne offers an insightful journey of international locations in Europe and the USA.
His works hang in the Irish Government’s Art Collections and in numerous commercial and private collections worldwide. In 2017 he established The Gerard Byrne Studio, Fine Art Gallery in Dublin.
1. Sunset at Clifton Terrace. Oil on canvas, 97cm x 97cm.
2. Le Chef, 2016. Oil on canvas, 120cm x 150cm.
3. Where the Wild Things Are, 2018. Oil on canvas, 220cm x 90cm.
4. Taken from The Wild, 2017. Oil on canvas, 105cm x 130cm.
5. The Fall, 2017. Oil on canvas, 100cm x 150cm.
6. Tropic Greens, 2018. Oil on canvas, 80cm x 120cm.
7. Monstera Leaves, 2017. Oil on canvas, 110cm x 155cm.