Aesthetica Art Prize Closed for Entries
Hosted by Aesthetica Magazine, the Aesthetica Art Prize is a celebration of excellence in art from across the world. It offers both emerging and established artists the opportunity to showcase their work to a wider audience, and further their engagement with the international art world.
The Aesthetica Art Prize is currently closed for entries.
To enter is next year’s Art Prize, please see the timescale below.
Art Prize Timescale
- January: Open for Entries
- 31 August: Closed for Entries
- September – December: Judging Process
- End of December: Long-list Announced
- End of January: Short-list Announced
- End of January: Exhibition Dates Announced
- Spring: Exhibition Opens
- Winners announced at exhibition Opening Night