Aesthetica is an art and culture magazine. We are looking for unpaid campus ambassadors to represent the magazine and spread the word about Aesthetica’s great reviews and features on university and college campuses around the country. Are you bright, innovative, outgoing and enthusiastic with a keen interest in the arts and culture? This is a great chance to gain valuable marketing experience and the opportunity to credit a nationally renowned magazine on your CV.
What are Campus Ambassadors expected to do for Aesthetica?
- Spread the word around your city and university through posters, flyers, student events and media outlets.
- Generate student interest and discussion about Aesthetica around campus.
- Liaise with local and student media.
- Complete an online activity report each issue (every two months).
Activities will take up about four hours of the student’s time each issue.
What can Aesthetica do for you?
- Add value to your CV, creating an opportunity for you to showcase initiative and creative thinking.
- Provide a free annual subscription to Aesthetica, the definitive guide to creativity in the UK which inspires and intrigues in equal measure.
- Web presence on the Aesthetica website.
This is a very sought after position so please make sure you are familiar with the magazine and enthusiastic about its representation of the arts. This is an unpaid work experience opportunity, but expenses will be covered.
If you are interested in applying, download the application form as a Word Document here.
Please send the application form and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org