About the Aesthetica Artists’ Directory
The Aesthetica Artists’ Directory is a global network of artists engaging with the professional art world. In print, online and in digital we have created a forum for discussion and interactivity where artists, galleries, collectors, critics, curators and enthusiasts can meet and discover the best in emerging art from around the world.
The list of accomplishments from artists who have appeared in the Artists’ Directory is extensive:
- Commercial gallery shows which have supported the production, presentation and sale of work
- Exhibitions at international art fairs
- Invitations to participate in group shows and biennials
“For those who might be considering a listing in the Artists’ Directory, I wholeheartedly recommend doing it. I have seen considerable traffic directed to my website from both the web and print listings and have had quite a few enquiries as a direct result of appearing. Recently my photographs have been selected for inclusion in the 18th Annual Texas National 2012 Exhibition at the SFA Gallery.”Charles
I believe a listing in the Artists’ Directory is a valuable marketing spend and my own experience has been very rewarding.”
To hear what some other artists have said about the Artists’ Directory, download a selection of testimonials here.
For more information please contact Lorna Clayton-Rawle on firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
1. VAT of 20% is added on to all EU bookings.
2. All artwork is held at the owner’s risk.
3. We reserve the right to make additional charges for any major alterations.
4. Word counts submitted over the maximum 50 word limit will be edited.
5. Minor proof-reading revisions may be made to the text at the discretion of the Aesthetica editorial team.
6. Images submitted outside of the dimensions will be resized.
7. Aesthetica is not liable for any loss or damage from errors, late publication or non-publication.