Hosted by Aesthetica Magazine, the Aesthetica Art Prize is a celebration of excellence in art from across the world. It offers both emerging and established artists the opportunity to showcase their work to a wider audience, and further their engagement with the international art world. The Judging Panel enhances its position in the industry, bringing together specialists from leading cultural institutions.
This is the last week to enter your work into one of our four categories:
1. Photographic & Digital Art (Including but not limited to: photography, digitally manipulated work, neon work.)
2. Three Dimensional Design & Sculpture (Including but not limited to: stone, glass, metal and wood work; ceramics, textiles.)
3. Painting, Drawing & Mixed Media (Including but not limited to: painting, illustration, calligraphy, printmaking, collage.)
4. Video, Installation & Performance (Including but not limited to: video, installation, performance art.)
There are two awards for entry: the Main Art Prize and the Emerging Art Prize. The Emerging Art Prize is open to current students and artists who have graduated within the last two years. The Main Art Prize is open to all, including those eligible for the Emerging Art Prize.
The Jury for 2018 comprises influential art figures, including curators, directors and artists whose expertise spans all media, including Amira Gad
Exhibitions Curator at the Serpentine Galleries; Ayo Adeyinka Director of TAFETA; Cherie Federico, Co-founder & Managing Director of Aesthetica; Darren Pih, Exhibitions and Displays curator, Tate Liverpool; Laurence Sillars, Chief Curator, BALTIC Centre for Contemporary Art; Maitreyi Maheshwari
Programme Director, Zabludowicz Collection; Mike Stubbs, Director, FACT Liverpool; Reyahn King, Chief Executive, York Museums Trust; and Steven Gartside, Curator, Holden Gallery.
Deadline: 31 August. For more information or to enter: www.aestheticamagazine.com/art-prize
1. Courtesy of 2015 artist, Suzanne Mooney.